Thank you to the thoughtful blogger/photographer at Applecore – http://globalexplorerclub.wordpress.com/ for acknowledging me with this award. I am humbled and this affirmation is appreciated.
Blogs I admire and wish to recognize for content, quality, and general appeal:
- http://tenderheartmusings.wordpress.com/ – This writer motivates my heart. She’s a sensitive soul and has wonderful spirit! Her pieces are a joy to read.
- http://www.EverydayPowerBlog.com – Jeff’s mission is to: “uplift, inspire and motivate 1,000,000 people to live their most fulfilling, compassionate and productive life!“
- http://retirenicaragua.wordpress.com/ – Nicaragua in many ways is a parallel universe to my beloved Dominican Republic. Their stories, heartwarming.
- http://blog.thepanamaadventure.com/ – Another fabulous ex-pat adventure beautifully chronicled.
- http://indacampo.wordpress.com/ – More from Panama from an ex-pat Canadian giving all sorts of useful information for other wannabes.
- http://adinparadise.wordpress.com/ – Another Day in Paradise, blogs from all over the place. Very informative and entertaining.
- http://thesaltedcaramellife.wordpress.com – A world traveler who’s journeys I enjoy!
- http://evokingthedeep.wordpress.com/ – An amazing poet!
- http://nataliamaks.wordpress.com/ – A photographer who’s work is second to none!
- http://aroundtheworldwithblade.wordpress.com/ – His RTW adventure started in January, 2013, I’m living vicariously through his journeys.
- http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ – An amazing adventurer!
- http://flyinggypset.com/ – Natalie the nomad!
- http://theurgetowander.com/ – Madhu has the heart of an artist and loves travel!
- http://lifeoutofthebox.com – Helps schools in need in Nicaraugua.
- http://wheresmybackpack.com/ – Who’s travel themes keep my creative juices flowing.
Seven things about me you may find interesting:
- I’m an artist, oils, drawing, etc and started at about 10 years old. I now prefer my camera as arthritis has claimed a lot of my dexterity.
- I have traveled Western Canada and the much of the United States.
- I downsized and came to DR in December 2011 and to live in March 2012 after a love affair with the country since 2008.
- I prefer the company of cats, dogs, and horses to many people!
- I have two grown children that are my “light”.
- I have been writing since I was in my early twenties and been published several times.
- I am continually seeking new horizons.
To those I admire and have nominated:
Versatile Blogger Award Guidelines
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.