I received this wonderful nomination from Rose some time ago of one of my fav blogs, http://howdoyousaytacoinspanish.wordpress.com/. I’ve been negligent in time lapse for responding/accepting (trying hard to catch up on these awards).
Like Rose herself, I can’t believe I was nominated and I am deeply honoured. Thank you Rose! Now down to business, the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is a way of creating a sense of community amongst bloggers. So in that spirit, let the creating begin…
Seven interesting things about me:
1. Like my nominator, my first language was not English, even though I was born in Canada. My first language was French, though now I daresay my Spanish is better than my French. I learned English as we went along, but more formally when I began public school in grade 4.
2. I speak a fair amount of Spanish, little bit of French now, but mostly English.
3. Like my nominator … I love shoes..!! I have a huge collection. I’m definitely addicted
4. Rose, I too love coffee…all kinds…iced, hot, room temperature. hahaha…
5. I love experiencing different cultures. Clearly my fave is Dominican!
6. I have zero tolerance for what I consider bad people … we wont go there, lol, read my blogs 🙂
7. I live in the tropics but am not a fan of the high heat and humidity!
These are the fifteen inspiring blogs that I nominate. Clearly I will not forward the nominations to some of them. Habitat is far too busy to join in, as is the The National Post. None-the-less I have included them as they are so worthy! Some for joy, some for news. And all essential to my literary well-being:
To those that cannot be awarded, I salute you!
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.