First and foremost, I would like to thank http://indacampo.wordpress.com/ for this blogging award. Please check out her blog posts by clicking on the link and giving her a like. I have to say, I really enjoyed sourcing out bloggers to nominate for this award. Under 200 followers is the criteria. This is a great way to increase their exposure. I myself am just sneaking in just under the wire!
This is a whole lot of work accepting this award. Though, it is one of the more fun awards to work on. I enjoyed it immensely! As it is very time consuming, I will certainly understand if you have time constraints and cannot accept the award!
I look forward to reading the responses. 😉 Gracias.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- Back in the day, on my first job application where it asked “Sex,” I put “once in Cleveland” … netted me the job! I was 16!
- My next fave thing next to writing, is singing!
- I really am inept at dance and so badly want to learn!
- I hopscotched and lived across western Canada from the time I was 16 to age 33.
- I am still nomadic, still have the wander lust … clearly look where I live! 😉
- I believe in lifting people up, not tearing them down.
- The only trouble I have with the ocean is that once I am in it, it’s verrrrrry difficult to extract me!
- My aunt was Mother General of her order of nuns. She wanted me to study Theology to become the first female Catholic Priest. Too bad I like men 😀
- My daughters are my best friends … I need no others.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve … always … that will never change.
- My dream … to wake up not disabled.
Here are the 11 questions answered:
- When was the last time someone made you laugh really hard? Yesterday!
- When you woke up this morning, what was the first thought that ran through your head? (Skip to the second thing if the first isn’t clean! Damn it’s early!
- Look behind you, what do you see? Cat.
- What is the most important thing about you and why? I do right by people, always! Because I know what it’s like to be the underdog, poor, a pariah cast out
- What country (that you haven’t been to) would you love to visit and why? Peru, Machu Picchu, I need not say more.
- Think of the stupidest thing you have ever done and share it with us. Okay, maybe the second stupidest thing. Move to a foreign country without speaking the language … incidentally, also the smartest!
- Dog, cat or fish and why? Have cat, want pooch love to fish! A dog, is a take me with you companion.
- Do you speak another language, what is it, and if you don’t, what language would you like to learn and why? I speak French, English and some pretty good Spanish, though I need to work on it AND my French a bit more! Loosing the French skills … ugh again!
- One word to describe yourself. Honest
- What was the best present you ever received and why? A tripod for my camera. Because I didn’t have the opportunity of time and too shocked to turn it down. See: https://locagringa.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/the-gift/
- What is the first word that comes to mind when you see fireworks? “OH!” Followed quickly by, “I love that colour, no, that colour, oh wait … that colour …”
And now to the questions I have for you. Here goes:
1. Who is the one person you most want to have an audience with? Dead … or alive?
2. If you could have a “do-over” what would you do over?
3. If ______ now, finish the sentence …
4. Mountains or beach and why?
5. What is your greatest personal asset?
6. What is your greatest personal liability?
7. If money was no object, where would you like to live and how (lavishly or simply)?
8. Happiness is ____ finish the sentence…
9. What is your favourite past-time?
10. Where do you find your inspiration?
11. If you had to do without one of these, which would it be, deodorant … or toothpaste?
My Nominated Blogs In No Particular Order:
And now for the nominees, it’s all up to you now to keep the love going, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or fewer followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each bloggers’ page and let them know you have nominated them.
I think, just maybe, I may have caught up on the offered awards. Sorry it took so long everyone.